PATTERSON HOMES is a culmination of over 70 years of building experience!
Robert Thomas Patterson settled in Alpine, Utah with his family in the 1930s. It was then he and his son, Robert Patterson, started building homes in the Utah and Salt Lake Valleys under the Patterson Construction name. Building upon his success, Robert's sons continue leading the company and there's been no slowing down for Patterson Homes since.
The history and experience of Patterson Homes insures that their homes, developments and building projects are completed on time and within budget. In their 70 years of business, Patterson Homes has never failed to complete any construction project.
Patterson Homes believes that their success is rooted in a philosophy that good construction and design is the product of the following criteria:
- A home or building project that meets the functional and programmatic needs of the buyer/client.
- A home or building project that does not exceed the budget
- A home or building project that does not exceed the schedule.
- A home or building project that aesthetically reflects the goals, values, and image of the buyer/client.
- A sustainable home or building or development that will serve the needs of the buyers/clients for many years to come.
Patterson Homes will not consider a job nor consider its job complete until all of the above criteria have been met. Patterson Home's business systems are in place and have been proven by years and years of experience. Their history proves
TYPES OF CONSTRUCTION
Impeccable quality and trusted service have made Patterson Homes one of the top home builders in Utah. We are members of the local and national Home Builders Associations and we are committed to ethics, building codes and correct building procedures. From your first home to your last home, Patterson Homes provides a broad spectrum of home and building choices:
- Custom homes ranging from under $200,000 to over $500,000
- Townhomes and condos
- Home remodeling/additions and basement finishes
- Detached garages/buildings
- Senior housing communities
- Assisted living communities
- Commercial and professional office buildings
Patterson Homes uses the latest technology of the internet and mobile laptops to provide clear and constant communication between buyers, subcontractors and suppliers throughout the building process. Through our Patterson Portal we provide our buyers, subcontractors and suppliers all the necessary construction information. As well each sub contractor can view their own critical paths, calendars and warranty work and are notified of any necessary modifications.
Patterson Homes is a land development company. We sell improved building lots in many of our communities to builders, real estate professionals and individual homeowners with lots ranging from $50,000 to over 1 million dollars. Currently Patterson Homes has over 15 housing communities from Alpine to Payson and from American Fork to Eagle Mountain.
Patterson Homes also commercially develops retail shopping centers, professional office parks, apartment developments, storage units and other commercial land developments.
Patterson Homes is involved in the communities in which we do business. We support, assist and give charitable donations to local cities, schools, libraries, students, individuals and families who can use our expertise and assistance.
Patterson Homes is also actively involved in educating the public in all aspects of the home building industry. We provide an Article Library and timely Newsletters to inform the public on such things as proper home maintenance, home saving tips, community involvement, financing advice and other informative ideas.
Patterson Homes continues to sponsor educational scholarships and internships for those pursuing a career in the construction industry. If you would like more information or have a student that may benefit from our Patterson Construction Scholarship and/or Patterson Construction Internships, please contact us.
WHAT SETS PATTERSON HOMES APART?
- Quality that comes from our experience and expertise.
- Customer service through clear communication, accountability, and a strong warranty.
- Flexibility in providing a wide variety of product, and flexibility of customizing your home.
- Professionalism in the way we do business and in the services we provide.
After all, we stand behind every home we build and put our personal name on it.
Patterson Homes builds green providing buyers the very best homes values while protecting our environment. When it's all said and done, building green, operating green, and staying green really is the right thing to do! For more information on how we build green go to our Building Green section.
Patterson Homes looks forward to the future in developing, building and serving our buyers and communities. It's clear that this company which started so many years ago is really just getting started. As we have in the last seven decades, we hope to make a positive influence well beyond the next 70 years!
To achieve high building standards with every home and development we build. To create and enhance value in each of the communities in which we build, and to provide our buyers with the customer care and service they deserve, and to feel the comfort and security they desire.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM PATTERSON HOMES
Professional honesty and a great attitude will be the focus of all those working with and for Patterson Homes. Our Sales Staff, Superintendents and Subcontractors will all strive to put your satisfaction and peace of mind above all else, and you will be guided, step by step, through the building process. We understand that your home is your greatest financial investment. Therefore, we will make sure your investment is properly managed and well cared for by our real estate professionals. You can expect great quality and superior warranty you won't find with any other builder. We'll build the home, so you can build the memories!
Patterson Homes is proud to be able to provide the following unique services to our clients/buyers:
- We listen to what our clients need to make their home functional
- We put our most experienced people on your home and keep key personnel and key sub-contractors on your home until it is completed
- We are a non-ego team. We are here to serve you our clients.
- We, as a team, work together to explore multiple alternatives to create no-cost situations when issues arise during construction.
- We understand that value is more than just a dollar value. We carefully evaluate design, and construction alternatives to give the client/buyer the best value for their money.
PATTERSON SAFTEY PROGAM
Patterson Home's safety policy is to provide (to the best of our ability) a clean, safe and an accident-free work environment by eliminating recognized hazards form the workplace. Our health and safety program has been developed to assure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, with particular emphasis on the Utah Occupational Safety and Health Rules and Regulations that apply to our operations, and include the following:
- Manage all specific job safety personnel and ensure compliance with company safety and health policies, as well as job specific requirements.
- Ensure transportation safety is functioning properly and that all equipments and operators are following site specific, local, and state regulations.
- Ensuring that action and documentation is made for all safety infractions, injuries, and/or illnesses.
- Ensuring adequate personal protective equipment and supplies are available on site.
- Preparation and implementation of the safety plan.
- Acquiring and organizing health and safety information.
- Auditing of site safety performance.
- Interface with all safety personnel.
- Advising and supporting the Project Manager and Superintendants concerning health and safety issues.
- Continue regular safety training on all levels.
A complete safety plan may be provided upon request.